2. Points will only be awarded to dogs / bitches that are owned / handled by a financial member of The Samoyed Club Inc. The membership fee for the owner / handler claiming points on the trial or test results must have been paid prior to the trial or test commencing for the dog / bitch.
3. Points will be awarded for places (i.e. 1st to 5th) achieved by the dog / bitch in each class (i.e. special beginners, novice etc) of the trial or test that the dog / bitch competes, as follows:
Championship Obedience Tests
|1st Place||10 points|
|2nd Place||8 points|
|3rd place||6 points|
|4th place||4 points|
|5th place||2 points|
Obedience Ribbon Trials
|1st Place||5 points|
|2nd Place||4 points|
|3rd place||3 points|
|4th place||2 points|
|5th place||1 point|
4. Each claimant for points is responsible for advising the Points Steward of the trial or test results for which they are claiming points and must not rely on others.
5. The Points Steward must receive the claim for points (electronically or by post) no later than one month after the show.
6. Trial or test results must be complete, correct, and readable. To be complete the trial or test results must include the:
7. The pointís year will run from 1st January to 31st December.
8. The Obedience of Year award will be won by the dog / bitch with the most points accumulated at the end of the pointís year.
9. The cup is to be engraved professionally at the cost of the award winnerís owner and is not to be taken out of New Zealand.