2. Points will only be awarded to dogs / bitches that are owned by a financial member of The Samoyed Club Inc. The membership fee for the owner claiming the points on the show results must have been paid prior to breed judging.
3. Points are not cumulative and will be awarded for the highest placing / win achieved by the dog / bitch in each category of the Breed of Year awards as appropriate.
4. Each claimant for points is responsible for advising the Points Steward of the show results for which they are claiming points and must not rely on others. Show results displayed on ANZSAMS , the Samoyed Clubís FACEBOOK page or a marked show catalogue must be used for claiming points.
5. The Points Steward must receive the claim for points (electronically or by post) no later than one month after the show.
6. Show results must be complete, correct, and readable. To be complete the show results must include the:
7. The pointís year will run from 1st January to 31st December.
8. Breed of Year awards will be offered for best of breed classes for each sex (best baby puppy dog, best baby puppy bitch, best puppy dog, best puppy bitch, best junior dog, best junior bitch, best intermediate dog, best intermediate bitch, best NZ bred dog, best NZ bred bitch, best open dog and best open bitch), best dog, best bitch, best representative, best bitch representative and best baby puppy representative.
9. All cups and perpetual trophies are to be engraved professionally at the cost of the award winnerís owner and are not to be taken out of New Zealand.
|Class of Breed||4 points|
|1st in Class||3 points|
|2nd in Class||2 points|
|3rd in Class||1 point|
|Best of Breed||4 points|
|Reserve of Breed||3 points|
|Best Dog/Bitch||2 points|
|Reserve Dog/Bitch||1 point|
|Best in Show||24 points|
|Reserve Best in Show||23 points|
|Breed Class in Show||8 points|
|Best of Group||6 points|
|Reserve of Group||5 points|
|Breed Class of Group||2 points|